Whoops! Did you forget the wedding gift? Don’t worry, you can still get the happy couple the perfect gift (and they will never know it was a last minute gift!). With more and more couples living together before getting married or acquiring items for the home prior to marriage, experiential gifts are becoming extremely popular. The following are Exclusively Gifted’s top 5 wedding gift ideas that are sure to impress, late or not:
- Contribute towards their honeymoon with Susan Peavey Travel. (They can even apply their gift card towards special amenities/excursions during their stay).
- Spruce up their bedroom (or any room in the house!) with South Shore Decorating
- Send them on a romantic night out at 1620 Winery and Wine Bar
- Give them a day of fun in the sun or snow at Sportworks or Tygart Mountain Sports
- The gift of pampering after all of the anxiety and excitement: Bella Aesthetics, KYMA cosmetic surgery | anti-aging, Phoenix Massage Therapy and Wellness, and Spa-tique Day Spa
Want more ideas? Shop by personality at the Exclusively Gifted Marketplace